Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice......?

So my boyfriend and I are in a complicated situation. I want to name the baby after him as a second if it's a boy. But he doesn't want to tell his parents about the baby yet which i completely understand because of our situation. When I do meet his parents though, and introduce them to their grandchild, if it's befor we get married, they're not going to know it's their grandchild or his child. So the child having his name wouldn't really work. But regardless the baby is going to have his last name. He told me I was being difficult when I told him that today but the smile on his face told me that he was glad.... if not a second I'm thinking about Micah Isaiah, I love that name. If it's a girl the first name is gonna be Niquayla after my two bestfriends who are more like sisters, Nique and Kayla. Will I be being unreasonable if I push for the baby to be a second if it's a boy?Advice......?
I'm so confused. Why wouldn't you tell his parents you are pregnant? If you have the baby before you two marry, you're not going to tell his parents that's their grandchild? That's messed up. Whether you marry or not, you should tell them; regardless of your ';situation';. I think you need to worry about your ';situation'; before you start deciding on a name for the baby.Advice......?
Marry him before the baby is born. The girl's name is awful. Just name her Nicole.
Slap some sense into him woman and don't hold back!

No comments:

Post a Comment