Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is the best advice you have ever gotten in your life?

It doesn't matter where it came from,could be a Grandparent,song,etc.What is the best advice you have ever gotten in your life?
My boyfriend told me ';Don't care what other people think.'; ... I gotta admit, my life is a lot less stressful when I at least partially listen to this advice. What is the best advice you have ever gotten in your life?
';You won't be Seventeen forever, and we can away with this tonight';


-Metro Station, ';Control';





Paramore has some really good lyrics too.


I love all their songs. :D
don't settle for a fat one ( gf that is )





'from some tourists at the beach a few years back , definity some good advice
';Never expect too much from people, that way you wouldn't be dissapointed';.
';Put your faith in god and everything will start to fall into place'; My mother and my grandmother both said that
Don't trust anyone.
always go pee before leaving the house, from my mom
love all. trust few. do wrong to no one. - Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment