Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice???????

So I really like this guy (let's call him “G” ). You know how it is... I think he might like me, but I'm sooooo not sure. He's nice, funny, and smart. I really need your opinions on this.





It's really not what he does, it's more what his friends do. He does stuff too though. It seems like every time I walk by G, when he's with his friends, they push him towards me and say, “Go!” and he's always like, “No!”. I pretend like I don't notice. I don't wanna embarrass him! The point is, when my friends knew I liked him (they don't know anymore) they always pushed me towards him and I acted the same way. Both of our friends are kinda annoying... but I still like my friends and his. One of his friends also took his pencil and asked if I wanted it. He took it back and said no. I think he was trying to get my attention to G. I'm not sure though because it sounds kinda ridiculous. Also, I used my friend's cellphone (let's call her “C”) on the bus to call my friend (let's call her “B”)...Advice???????
i think that he may like you but in front of his friends he pretends not..try 2 get him alone and ask him about it..or just alone and do something fun together..i didnt mean that pervertedly..Advice???????
I think he probably does like you.


But I'm guessing he's really shy, and doesn't want to admit it.


Or he may have told his friends that he thought you were cute or something and now they're trying to get your attention.


Maybe to see what you think of him?


Goodluck!
  • detox cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment