Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Ok so I'm 16, almost 17, and I have two friends with benefits. Both are ex's, one a girl and one a guy. I basically make out with the girl everyday at school, no one really knows about what we do though. And I just recently broke up with the guy but we are still basically friends with benefits. WIth her I just make out maybe a little more but not really and with the guy its usually make out then a hand job. Both are fine with it and I'm not breaking any hearts or using anyone. My friends say I'm being easy and being a whore so I just want to know some opinions.





Two friends are on the same page with me, it's my life and I should do what I want, screw what's socially acceptable or the social norm. And I'm not going to regret anything because when you regret something it means you didn't really want to do it but at the moment this is what I want.Advice ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
you really need to be careful not to get any STDs or pass any


there is always a risk but as long as you are careful and your not hurting anyone or yourself and nobody is hurting you then i guess its ok but please be careful!!!!!!Advice ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
drama
The ';screw whats socially acceptable'; attitude sucks - you should have pride in yourself, and that doesn't sound like you do. People regret things, especially things they did at your age.
You want advice ask Dr Ruth.
You're being a whore.
Yeah...you're being a whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment