Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice....?

sending this letter to my ex, just need an opition..





What can I say about you …? You and I knew how to put a smile on each other’s faces… We had a long history together, been dating for 3 yrs and knew each other for about 5. A lot of people told me long time ago to move on but there is something about you that they don’t understand. It’s a lot easier for them to say that because they’re not in my position. I just don’t like how all this ended like this. We had an amazing time in Buffalo. I see how you looked at me, like I said, “ eye’s don’t lie”. It’s like losing a best friend for me…. I always be here for you for some advice or just to talk.... Have fun tmrAdvice....?
Is your ex married ?





Are you married?





Is this going to destroy 2 families?





Your information is rather limited so no dont send it because something about those words just doesnt feel right.





Your friend's told you to move on so obviously the ex had some major flaws because you listened to your friends and moved on thats why the ex is your EX.





If i've learnt anything in life , it's that once it's over you can not go back , so move on .Advice....?
That sounds sweet. I hope you're able to work it out with her.
Let it go. Move on. End the drama.
Thats very nice and to the point

No comments:

Post a Comment