Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I want a saltwater aquarium. Should I start off with a good one or a cheap one & upgrade later? Any advice?

I already have dogs, birds, and fish so I'm aware of the commitment factor. There are so many tanks out there, I thought I could get a cheap one first, make my mistakes on that, then once I'm more experienced invest in a really good one later on. What are some good saltwater tanks?I want a saltwater aquarium. Should I start off with a good one or a cheap one %26amp; upgrade later? Any advice?
T-80 is the tank I'd prefer. It can drive in salt water too! It's very harmful towards fish though.








T-80


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-80I want a saltwater aquarium. Should I start off with a good one or a cheap one %26amp; upgrade later? Any advice?
Well, since this is the Hockey area I guess you should start with a hockey rink and have the water a hundred feet long, fifty wide and half an inch deep. You can keep stingrays, flounders and brine shrimp and splash around in it in your free time. Can I come over to pet your stingray?
i definitely reccomend trying out a big freshwater tank, first.. then going to a small saltwater. I know the fish are cooler in saltwater, but it is definitely a TON of work... lots of things u always have to look for and keep an eye on. I'd rather have another dog than a saltwater tank, haha, i'd see it as less work.





mitch
I' ve heard a lot of good things about NHL brand. I'm going to give it a try myself in about 6 weeks. Make sure you get a discount coupon from PetSmart tho. It'll save you about 20% off the retail price.
start with small fish and work your way up just in case there is a problem un ur tank. and a tip try to be friends with the sells men/woman at the store to get discounts
Yeah, it's at the HP Pavillion.

No comments:

Post a Comment