Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What advice would you give to yourself 5-10 years ago?

I would tell myself to grow the hell up! No that group was not cool. No they weren't your true friends. Yes you looked better without that much make-up lolWhat advice would you give to yourself 5-10 years ago?
I would tell myself to start exercising, i have arthritis,and it is becoming increasinly dificult to maintain. i have physical and mental health issues, and exercise helps both, i keep giving myself the advise but i cant get a grip and actuall do it,. Im 50 now, things dont get easier to do as you age, besure to spend your youth wisely.


and one thing i regret, a huge change of life style that was troublesome, i could have had some really bad problems, i would have slapped myself around and tell me to knock it off and get back with the program. i did sliten to that , life is better now, still gotta work on the EXERCISING!!!


VERY GOOD QUESTION!What advice would you give to yourself 5-10 years ago?
I would remind myself every day not to lose track of the things that I find precious, and beautiful and get caught up in the every day stress of life. I used to be so playful and fun to be around, and then I started to take life too seriously. People tell me I lost my sense of humor. Cute kids and baby animals don't give me the soft and fuzzies like they use too. The hobbies and long walks in the woods, concerts, gone. I am being treated for bipolar depression, and I've recently started crafting again, but my one regret is that I let this disease go so long that it's going to take a good part of my life to get back to good. I keep thinking, that people need to learn coping skills that are healthy. So many people drink or do drugs, stuff their feelings, act out, break the law, you name it. Even worrying is a useless emotion, what does it get you ? Like me. But I was never taught how to handle things without doing all of the above. So, if you love the beauty of life, but feel your losing your ';self'; due to stress and anxiety, life situations, etc, seek help before you become bitter and angry. Another words, ';Don't forget to stop and smell the roses!'; No one is going to do it for you....


Wow, my answer is so ';Debbie Downer'; compared to yours, but I hate to see someone young at heart go the road I did. AND, my perms looked stupid!
DON';T GET MARRIED!!! are you insane? she will turn out to be a total ****** who leaves you for a woman! RUN! RUN FAST! RUN NOW!!!!! also don't trade your truck in you end up with a piece of crap that always has problems! also try to be nicer to your sister she really helps you out of a jam later. and most of all DO NOT BUY THAT AIG STOCK lol.
Ten years ago, I'd tell myself NOT to get involved with the one who would eventually rip my heart out.


After college, I'd go to Europe and try out for a pro women's basketball team.


I'd wait longer before getting married.
Remember everything. Don't forget it, don't let yourself forget it....





I forgot my childhood due to a seizure. I have no memory of it besides some bad things....





Maybe if I would have held on, I'd have more today.
that all the sutff that happend in like year 5 or whatever that seemed major had NO significance in about a week. i worried way to much about everything
Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone because it's better to make mistakes and fall down then hide from the world...
I'd tell myself to continue school, money may be important but don't base your life on it, save ';it'; for someone great, and cut back on the booze.
10 years ago-


Enjoy my kids more and try to spend more time with them.


Don't gain those 60 pounds back that you worked so hard to lose.


Go to church more faithfully.
dont eat sooo much food when were are little
Live life to the fullest. You only got one shot at life.
5 years ago , I was doing fine..10 years ago, I'd have said gtf out already =)
5 years ago, I was 13. I would tell myself that life would be SO much easier if you didn't have a rotten attitude.
Change careers.
Don't forget BIRTH CONTROL! I love my kids but wow how much different things would be.
always be honest. not just with others but with yourself as well
enjoy being a kid, people value you more

No comments:

Post a Comment