Saturday, August 21, 2010

Advice for a student seeking to apply for residency in another state?

Anyone that has had success in doing so, please respond. I am moving to Indiana in the fall as a part-time student and my ability to do so, hinges on my ability to establish residency in the state (big difference between $1000 tuition and $3500 tuition).





I'm going to be in Indiana for at least 6 years and I plan on working full time. What else do I need to do to prove that I want to be a hoosier??Advice for a student seeking to apply for residency in another state?
check out the website


in the faqs section is says that the requirement in indiana is 12 months





unless your parents are moving there and you are under 21





but not for legal guards for the purpose of going to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment