Monday, August 23, 2010

I want an Internet Radio receiver that isn't depend ant on a computer for Internet Radio listening.Any advice?

I would like to buy a stand alone Internet Radio receiver. I know they make them. They receive Internet Radio but they do not require the use of a PC.





I feel this would be the best thing as I have looked at Satalite Radio systems and they don't have certain stations I want, and they also have subscription fees. Internet Radio would not have fees for listening to various stations. You could get any station that is available on the Internet.





Any advice on where to look for one of these? Which one should I get?I want an Internet Radio receiver that isn't depend ant on a computer for Internet Radio listening.Any advice?
The only device I can think of does NOT require a computer but it does require a network. No player is going to pick up Internet radio without some type of internet connection. It also comes programmed for over 1000 internet radio stations.





http://www.rokulabs.com/products_soundbr鈥?/a>





weeder
  • detox cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment