Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need advice about pimple in unusual place?

It is directly on my lip line and the hard kind that CANNOT be


squeezed. I tried puncturing it with a needle, but it only makes


it worse and I still couldn't get it out.





I can't afford going to a Dermatologist. Any suggestions?I need advice about pimple in unusual place?
Toothpaste should draw it up and out overnight. Just put a little on it before bed. If it's not completely out by morning, it will be ';squeezable'; by then.I need advice about pimple in unusual place?
I've had that a few times before--- hate it! I'm not a very patient person when it comes to these kind of things (sooo bad, I know). Let it ripen. It's deep so puncturing it will just push it back more. I don't know how to explain it but here it goes: When you try to squeeze it, try to do it from the base to the top so that the whitehead will move up and out the pore. Not squeeze flat against your nails, it won't go anywhere. It hurts and it could bruise.





Best thing would be just to leave it alone and it will go away on its own! Just continue your regimen, and it'll be fine.
Hmmm...that IS an unusual place





actually i had something of that sort a few months ago


i didnt really put anything on it but abreva at first cus i thot it was cold sore or sumthin





found out it was sumthin due to dry skin or touchin your mouth/lips w/ unclean hands





wash your face/brush teeth A lot and try not to touch it for bout a couple days and it should wear down :) hope dat helps





dats all i did n it went away





:) good luck with it
I sound like an infomercial but I SWEAR by Tea Tree Oil. It has saved my life. I have fairly clear skin and once in a while I get a random zit or two. When I put a dab of Tea Tree oil on the zit and wake up in the morning, it's almost completely gone. I use the stuff now on my whole face about once a week just to maintain and it's unlike any other ';spot'; treatment I have tried. Trust me, I have tried every spot treatment available from the drugstore. It costs about $10 for a bottle and it looks SO tiny, but SO little goes SO far and it's a total concentrate so there is nothing in the way, like aqua. http://www.thebodyshop.com/bodyshop/brow鈥?/a>
Go to your local beauty supply store. They usually have special tools there specifically for removing pimples. There is a tool called a ';zune';, but it can be expensive unless you can find it on ebay or amazon. The other tools can range from a few dollars to 20 or 50 or 100. Check out sallybeauty.com, sephora.com, ulta.com. They all have these devices ranging from low to high cost and you can order online. When searching type in keywords skin and acne.
Give it time, it'll go away.


Putting toothpaste on it will dry it out and speed up the process.


If it gets too dry, put moisturiser on it.


Try not to put make up over it, it will block the oxygen and make it oilier.


Don't ya hate pimples!


Good luck. [:
Ooooo..I hate those. I sometimes get them right between my nose and lip..in that little dip in your upper lip. I have to stop rhyming..





The best thing to do is just leave it alone. Try putting some liquid foundation on it to cover up some of the redness. Good luck!
i usually get them there





if you try to squeeze it you make it worse and noticeable for about a week





if you leave it alone it goes away in about two days.
get some spot cream to put on twice a day, and dont pick it or touch it any other time during the day
  • whiteheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment