Thursday, August 19, 2010

What interesting adventure games can u advice me?

Help me plz! I like adventure games very much but I don't know what game to play! All the games I see in shops, i've already played:(


Can u advice me any interesting adventure?





I've played:


Syberia 1, 2


Sherlock Holmes: the awakened


Secret files Tunguska


Murder on the Orient Express


Myst 5


The longest journey


Dreamfall: the longest journey


Keepsake


Return to mysterious island


Aura








P.S. Did you play the broken sword 3,4? Did u like it?What interesting adventure games can u advice me?
I play a lot of pc games, here are some good games:


Prince of persia the sands of time


prince of persia warrior within


prince of persia the two thrones


the elder scrolls 4: oblivion


Spiderman 3 the movie


If you would like something like first person shooter and some action in addition to adventures try


Stranglehold


Crysis


Unreal Tournament 3


But you need a new pc for those.





There are also:


Resident evil 4


Rogue trooper





I hope i helped :D believe me prince of persia is an awesome adventures serie, i'm sure you'll like it!


V voskreseniye poboltayem POKA!What interesting adventure games can u advice me?
The Elder Scrolls 4: oblivion. Do not play runescape, it's hazardous to your health, on par with World of Warcraft.
magical ponies
RuneScape is a very fun game, in which you can do a variety of things. (Ex: Quests) It may seem a tad dull at fist, but it is a very fun game! Good Luck!
I own Syberia 1 and 2. They are absolutely fantastic. The graphics are gorgeous, and the puzzles are challenging but not impossible.





Look for a game called ';The Moment of Silence'; That took me weeks and it's a lot like Syberia in it's interface =]
jak and daxter jak2 jak3 all for ps2
How about Maplestory? Its a MMORPG game where you can play with people all over the world. I play it 8-)


Its fun!
I dunno, how about the Final Fantasy series?
Check out this website. You might find something you like here:





http://url007.com/dn
play FF7 (Final Fantasy 7) its in ps1 format, pc, and soon on psp get it if u can afford it it so good that it costs 50+ and it'll soon be remade for ps3 and there has been a movie(DVD) and soon it'll be on psp in march

No comments:

Post a Comment