Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need advice from people who have suffered from eating disorders?

I've had an eating disorder for a while now, and I'm sick of it.


I want to be a normal teenager, but I can't quit thinking of calories.


I would really like some words of advice to get better. I feel like I cant explain everything that I feel. I just need advice so I don't completely ruin my life.I need advice from people who have suffered from eating disorders?
Talk to your mum.I need advice from people who have suffered from eating disorders?
Well eating disorders usually start from body image whether you want the hour glass shape and etc. Well I suffered from a disorder as well thinking my muscles would show if I ate less and less. It got worse loosing my muscles and looking like stick. Being angry all the time and not going out in public in fear of someone looking at me. I too used to look at calories I would usually eat under 100 calories at times and get mad at my mom for buying things I enjoyed eating. I was weak and shaky and had trouble sleeping and I couldn't focus on school just weak and sweaty. But I soon stopped and I felt better but gained all the weight I lost and more. So I had to start from scratch and work out again and eat healthy.





Your a beautiful person calories makes your mouth smile, god made you the way you are and if people don't like you well their lost from knowing a person like yourself. Your young and you have so much ahead of you don't let such things as calories and fat from ruining it. Enjoy life and dance it off with your friends and don't give a hoot whose watching give them something to look at honey. Live love and laugh because those three things burn more calories than you think :]
Hi. I've had a eating disorder for a long time ( and yes, it will ruin you're life ). I just got out of the hospital, and i already don't want to eat again. I weigh 88 lbs ( i'm 5'8 ). I'm so tired all the time, i really can't do anything. My hair falls out, my nails peel off in layers, and my skin looks really bad. Those are all the wonderful things you have to look forward to. Trust me, it's no fun. I have totally ruined my health by not eating for years. It has also made me horribly depressed. If you can't do it yourself, ask for help. I know it's hard, but things will just keep getting worse. You don't want to be me. If i could go back and do things differently, i would. Hang in there, it's all up to you to fight to get better. %26lt;%26lt;%26lt;Hugs%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;
talk to your parents, go on a recovery site, try convincing your parents to let u see a psychiatrist/physiologist (that won't be too hard most likely) and just be honest about how u feel to get the full effect of the help. If u ever need anything let me know. I know what you are going through as do many others. Just talk to people, especially the professionals, because people care about you. Trust me. They care, you just have to let them know your pain.
hey hunn!


i have one. it is not fun at all as you discribe, i want to be a normal teenager too. ive had mine sine i was 10 or 11. i feel your pain.


i would love to give you advice. its kind of hrad to judst give you it since im not sure what kind you need, as in for what. but if you email me at kathleen.mary92@yahoo.com i will be glad to talk to you and give you advice. and im always looking for people who understand me to talk to.


i know what you are trying to explain and it is very hard. and i am proud of you for asking for advice!
Hi


eating disorder causes fat u dont like to burn calories without exercises there is no way overeating causes high cholestrol which leads to diabetics bloodpressure heartattack cancer infertility laziness in active.you are a teen %26amp;control to overeat .do exercise to burn calories.
I never suffered from an eating disorder, but my mom did. What I've learned through it is that not to worry about numbers. Look at yourself in the mirror and love yourself for you. You have this one life and just try to enjoy every day of it.


goodluck


(:
if you have messenger i would love to talk!


Fitz.Paige@yahoo.com
Well, my eating disorder is because I have depression....


But you can e-mail me if ya just want to talk :)
food doesn't rule your life.


you do.
Hey =) I currently suffer from an eating disorder and I am in no way near recovery. But maybe I can scare you into finding the will to get better. lol. I guess you can say I'm 'bulimarexic' or so that's what my doctor says. He also says I have purging disorder, where I eat as little as possible and when I do need to eat I purge it, which I guess is a valid definition.





Anyways, I've suffered from my eating disorder since the seventh grade. I'm a sophomore in high school now. About a year and a half ago, I started noticing blood in my vomit and around the start of this school year, I began coughing up blood all the time and when I purged, large amount of blood would come out, more than the amount of food sometimes. Something happened to my esophogus. I was told by my doctor that the stomach acid tore my esophogus apart. I've been in the hospital for this three times since then.





When I was in a sort of anorexic period (I kinda go through phases), I got so weak that my life consisted of nothing but thinking about food and how to avoid it. I had to quit all of my sports because I was too weak. My fingers even got to weak and I had to quit piano, they were so brittle. My hair is beyond damaged. Still. My grades dropped and I barely past all of my classes. I'm in all accelerated, AP, classes. I just couldn't get up the energy to stay awake and pay attention. And truth be told I just stopped caring.





I don't know where you are in your eating disorder but I really hope you find it in you to recover. Eating disorders are hell and you'll be doing your self a favor to get out now. You don't really want to die, do you? Just keep telling yourself you're going to die if you don't stop. And nobody says that you need to go and start shoving cookies down your throat. Take baby steps, start eating more vegetables and fruits. Eat healthy, you don't need to eat a lot, just EAT. I know I might be sounding kind of hypocritical since I'm not recovering, but I lost my best friend last October to anorexia. She had a weak heart since she was born, and being anorexic eventually killed her. Her heart failed. She was 16 years old. This stuff kills. Just think about how much better your life will be once you get out of your eating disorder, and how much longer you'll live. Good luck =)

No comments:

Post a Comment