Monday, August 23, 2010

How to enhance my competitive advantages? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

I am a graduate student. Recently, my university chose me to in the university's Brochure as a ';Hero'; story.





It's a wonderful thing. I am just wondering how can I use this opportunity to enhance my competitive advantages. Can I put this in my resume on a reward section?





I hope to pursue my Ph.D and my career in the United Nations, NGOs, or Non-profit organizations. It's a very competitive world out there. Any suggestion on this? Thank you so much for your kindness.How to enhance my competitive advantages? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Volunteer with the homeless. Teach English as a second language. The point being, experience all levels of society. Go to art openings, gallery's, museums, cultural events. You will also open your eyes to new worlds.How to enhance my competitive advantages? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
competitive advantage for an organization

Report Abuse



I think you will make out ok without any advice from us. LOL
I would use it as it is a very impressive honor bestowed on you for your academic excellence. The people who's attention your trying to attract, look for these extra honors in prospective employees. Something that makes you stand out from the other applicants. Your command of English is better than many of our native English abuser's. And the Question was expertly crafted.
Yes, definitely include it in your CV.





And don't worry about your English - it's better than half of the so-called English speakers who post on the site.





uglydoll


http://www.fatbananafeet.com
No need to apologise for your English, there are many native english speakers who cannot compose a question as well as you have.


Yes you can use the article in your resume as it will give your future employer an insight into your tenacity and ability to give 100%.


Good Luck for the future
Can't help you, but would love the points!
You could list the fact that you were selected as a hero for the school in the section of your resume that you would put your extracurricular activities like club memberships and academic club memberships.





You could list it as such:





Chosen as the Hero for the University during (Month) (Year)





Then you could explain this if asked during your interview. This would be a good point to really talk good about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment