Monday, August 23, 2010

How do I get advice about getting planning permission for building in the garden?

Check with your local building offices. Make sure that you have a well planned out sketch and approximate start and end date of completion. They can tell you what codes you must follow. Since you did not give any reasonable size to your expansion , it is hard to say what you really need.How do I get advice about getting planning permission for building in the garden?
Hi,





Call ur local council and ask for the planning permission dept, they will be able to advice u on wot to do.





RxHow do I get advice about getting planning permission for building in the garden?
go to the planning office at your local council
I have had great help, on a one to one basis, from my local planning dept in the District Council offices. Try them.
Contact the Council,,,,,,
Ask the Little Hitlers your local council planning dept.

No comments:

Post a Comment