Saturday, July 31, 2010

Any advice on teaching a class on Photoshop?

I've volunteered to teach an evening class (more like a workshop really, only one session) on beginning to intermediate Photoshop at my local library. I've never taught a class before and I'm not really certain where to begin. I am currently writing my lesson plan and can't quite discern what topics to cover, to what extent, and in what order.





Can anyone give me some advice on how to go about this? Has anyone here taught a class such as this one before, or taken one that was particularly effective?Any advice on teaching a class on Photoshop?
well start with the basics (moving picture scaling and deleting parts with the magic wand) the go to slightly more advanced (dodging, burning,smuging) then move to the hard stuff (liquidfying, magnet colors, ect)Any advice on teaching a class on Photoshop?
This is a nice high school course that is avaiable on the internet. I used some of their ideas and changed them over to Photoshop instead of GIMP. It'll give you a good starting point.

No comments:

Post a Comment