Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can anyone give me some advice on where to start learning how to create computer programs? I'm a beginner?

like what's the very first thing I need to learn?


what kind things should I have?


I'm a beginner and by beginner means I have no clue whatsoever I'm just interested in learning how to.. so anyone help?Can anyone give me some advice on where to start learning how to create computer programs? I'm a beginner?
For the purposes of this answer, let's assume you know the basics of computers.





You should start off by learning a programming language, such as C or Java. There are countless books and online resources that will help you learn these languages. I'd personally recommend learning Python, as it's a powerful, versatile language that's particularly easy to learn.





What you can do from there should be noted in the various resources you find. Hope this helps, and I'll include a link to the Python website, where you can get IDLE, a Python code editor. No, I can't say any more than that, as I could also be considered a beginner.Can anyone give me some advice on where to start learning how to create computer programs? I'm a beginner?
Yeah, start with a basic computer course!
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment