Saturday, July 31, 2010

Who here has never taken a martial art but likes to still try and give advice on this forum?

After reading the responses to questions in this forum, I have little doubt that many of you here have little experience with martial arts.Who here has never taken a martial art but likes to still try and give advice on this forum?
If I hang around airports and watch planes take off and land long enough, would that qualify me to answer questions about piloting planes and managing airlines?Who here has never taken a martial art but likes to still try and give advice on this forum?
at least 80% of the peole on here, that watch ufc, and have never trained.... but why ask this question... you should know the answer.... i get mad too at time and want to ask questions as a statement... but why.... so i dont
That would be me. But oddly enough, my advice is usually more sound than that of most of you 'real martial artists.' =P





No, but seriously, I doubt many of the fakes would answer. Furthermore, a lot of horribly dumb answers HAVE come from people who actually study... So what does it really matter, beyond the principal. Yeah, they're posers. But a bad answer is still a bad answer, and a good answer is still a good one.
Fook u!
I can can break stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment