Thursday, July 29, 2010

I have a Football trial on monday for Leeds United and i want to prepare my self good. Can any1 give me advice?

There is this tournament and my manger said that leeds united scouts are coming to watch. Is there anything that i can do to prepare myself like how much running to do and all that. Also any tips will help.I have a Football trial on monday for Leeds United and i want to prepare my self good. Can any1 give me advice?
a good nights sleep...........................I have a Football trial on monday for Leeds United and i want to prepare my self good. Can any1 give me advice?
Be careful, the way Leeds are playing if you are trying too hard you will be in the first team on Saturday !!!!
Yeah just sing we all hate Leeds scum!
what a lie lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment