Thursday, July 29, 2010

Looking for advice on which of these cellphones to get?

I have Verizon, and I'm looking for a new phone with internet. So far, I'm interested in the LG enV, the LG Dare, and the Samsung Rogue. Out of these three, which one would you suggest getting? Or any other suggestions along the same line as these phones? Thanks!Looking for advice on which of these cellphones to get?
I have the Dare, and I love it!


My friends always try to take my phone to use the drawing pad.


I think anyone will love it. I don't use the internet on my phone, because I have two computers at home. The only thing I don't like, is that it's only touch screen and it gets scratched a little easy. If you get a touch, you might want to consider a screen protector. Good deals on eBay! email me if you have any questions. I'm happy to answer! madisynerika@yahoo.comLooking for advice on which of these cellphones to get?
LG enV

No comments:

Post a Comment