Sunday, July 25, 2010

Can anyone give me advice on which seat to sit in on a charter bus?

Tomorrow, our choir will be leaving for our annual choir tour. This is the first time I've ever been and I'm not quite sure how comfortable a very long ride is on a charter bus. If my knees are kept bent for a long time they tend to hurt. So my question is, should I sit in the aisle seat or would I be alright in the window seat like I want? How much leg room is on a charter bus?Can anyone give me advice on which seat to sit in on a charter bus?
I would say that an aisle seat would be best, so that you can stretch your legs by leaning towards the aisle. Anyhow, if you can get both seats for yourself then go for it.





The leg space is about 12 inches+ from the edge of the seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment