Thursday, July 29, 2010

What is the worst wedding advice you have received?

We have to put together a scrapbook about the worst wedding advice received.


One that comes to mind is saving the top of the cake for your first anniversary - disgusting even if it is frozen well.What is the worst wedding advice you have received?
';This day is all about you and not about your husband.';





I'm sorry, but that is just bull and selfish.What is the worst wedding advice you have received?
';It doesn't matter how well you know people...invite as many as possible so the pictures look good!';-My mother
DO NOT FIGHT AT LEAST THE FIRST DAY AFTER MARRIAGE.
Wedding is once in a life time comes to expenses.. Money is not an issue
Having an open bar where everyone can drink as much


as they want....all night long.
I actually haven't gotten any bad wedding advice that I can think of, but I just wanted to clarify the top of the cake thing. That originated with a fruitcake, which is still widely used for wedding cakes. Fruitcakes keep much better overall, and particularly when frozen.
';Let your mother in-law bring her pet pit bull, no one will mind.';





No, I'm not kidding.
leave your husband hes a jerk...and he eventually becomes a millionaire
To go ahead and marry my 2nd wife!
The worst advice to me is simply that marriage is the key to a person's happiness. Why can't we all just be freed of this silly government propaganda. It is just a piece of paper and love is everlasting no matter what.+++

No comments:

Post a Comment