Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need advice because my boyfriend wastes time on this websiite giving advice to people. What do you think?

I think I offended him telling it was pathetic, but to me it is. I'd like to know what you think?I need advice because my boyfriend wastes time on this websiite giving advice to people. What do you think?
If he likes it what do you care? No different then playing video games or watching a movie for entertainment.I need advice because my boyfriend wastes time on this websiite giving advice to people. What do you think?
I think you are also wasting time on this website. You belong together.
No..its not....u should apologize....he's helping people....aren't you proud of him....I think its great of him and I woul d LOVE if my boyfirend was more caring about people like I am....

No comments:

Post a Comment