Thursday, July 29, 2010

What makes latin women so sexy, i need females advice and tips?

Latine women, please share some of your style beauty secrets that sets you apart from other women. I've always been interested in this.What makes latin women so sexy, i need females advice and tips?
IDK, i guess people just think they are hott cause the r a brownish color and they are mexican. I really don't know. YOu just have to wear cute clothes and hair-styles.What makes latin women so sexy, i need females advice and tips?
it's confidence. but don't over do it either. Don't wear too much makeup but don't NOT put make up. and jsut be yourself. We latin women are known for joking around and being LOUD AND CRAZY lol!! We're fun to be around.

Report Abuse



I'm curvy and fabulous


I have a very exotic look


to me.
well I am 1/2 Chilean and 1/2 Hawaiian,so i have curves, I am Au natural, golden tan, and long light wavy hair, the sun bleaches my hair, i surf everyday, so i shower everyday, i use lots of lotion and use a dark gray eyeliner. big hips, small waist, luscious lips
It's there curves!!!


They also have AMAZING natural beauty!!!
i don't know...haha...i'm naturally beautiful
mixed backgrounds I guess
our skin, hair, eyes, everything! were just prettier altogether

No comments:

Post a Comment