Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can anyone give me an advice which Glutathione is the most effective?

I have read from an advertisement about this Glutathione and


it says there that its only known side-effect is getting your skin


whiter after regular use and I'm kinda interested to buy one.


But my problem is which type of Glutathione is the best.


There's this Active White L-Glutathione and also USA


L-Glutathione, there's another one which is


Dr. James L-Glutathione. Has anyone tried any of those types? Is it really effective? I hope your response guys! A million thanks!Can anyone give me an advice which Glutathione is the most effective?
I have already tried active white l-glutathione and i am doubtfoul about the effects, as i have seen in the market there are actually a lot of active white products especially in divisoria and binondo, you will notice that there are differences in the packaging i hope you will be carefull with that..... me and my friends think its probably because it is being pirated that is why the color of the box seems like it has just been scanned... this applies to the active white soap and lotion as well.... i somehow doubt that they are really from The U.S. or just some scheme... hmmn.... hahaha i think this might be the case with Dr. james L-glutathione as well... (i mean it is also being pirated) so be very careful.


As for me, right now I've been using SWISS L-glutathione bar (soap)... Or i think it's spelled as SW+SS, ive seen it recently in Starstudio Magazine and was able to purchase one 2 weeks ago. it has a line-up of ingredients that compliments l-glutathione... you should visit their site www.theswisscare.com. Im fairly satisfied by it... what can i say, it certainly works better than your regular papaya soap but is cheaper than your glutathione pill! :) hope i was able to help you on that!Can anyone give me an advice which Glutathione is the most effective?
For me the Best Brand is Claire Blanche Advance Formula it contains 1000mg L-glutathione ,200mg Rosehips, 100mg grapeseed extract, 150mg Alpha Lipoic Acid, 50mg Vitamin C. My sister just used it for a week and her arm was already lighter than mine.

Report Abuse



hey gorgeous, i checked on the website u gave about swisscare but the server could not be found. mind f u check on it again perhaps some syntax is missing. i interested to enter the site. tnx

Report Abuse



Hey there-- I have just come back from Salt Lake City, where a very reputable company has make huge progress in not only increasing Glutathione levels, but also allowing your body to recycle glutathione. Check out http://mymaxchallenge.com

Report Abuse



Advertisers are all going to say their product is the best. I haven't heard anything about skin whitening. I'd say go with what's cheapest.

No comments:

Post a Comment