Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need advice on the maintenance of my new haircut?

I just shaved my head bald on a whim and love it! My girlfriend, will probably hate it, but she'll live. I didn't think about how much the maintenance for this cut will be. How difficult is it to shave my own head with a razor? Is it better to shave it with a razor, or just clippers? How often do I need to cut it to make it look good?Need advice on the maintenance of my new haircut?
hey my dad shaved his head too, its been fourteen years since he did that lol , but he maintains it really well. before hes off to work, he just wets the razor and slowly does a touch up on it. Never waits for it to grow. wen it shows the slightest bit hes off to shave. And its better with a razor. So hope this helps the slightest bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment