Thursday, July 29, 2010

What makes you think your advice is worthwhile?

First off, I'm not being a smart aleck.





I am wondering what's your opinion on why you think your advice is worth giving someone else.


It is that you read alot, your life experiences, etc???





****No lame answers please.


i.e. Cause I know everything.What makes you think your advice is worthwhile?
(I don't know that it is worthwhile. I'm sure many others are better at it. )


Frequently, people assume that I can help them. I think it's my empathetic face. When I was young, people would come up to me in bus stops and tell me about their problems and their difficult lives. In school, friends would turn to me for support. Later, co-workers and others would ask for advice. Eventually, I just gave up and obtained a Masters in social work.


What's this all about?What makes you think your advice is worthwhile?
What makes me thing my advice is worthwhile?


What makes you think you're qualified to question my answers?





And i.e. - NO ONE knows everything, so you're a liar right there.








My only reason for being here is to help those who are honestly seeking help - although of course, once in a while, I see a question so ridiculously funny I have to answer it. But for you to think you are qualified to question people's ability to answer other people's questions only points out your own feelings of inadequacy.
I feel that I have had a lot of life experiences. I have also had doctoral training in psychology.
first of all, i only answer questions that i feel i have some real insight to...





second, even if i didn't give the answer the asker was looking for/ wasn't right, at least i'm putting in my two cents and giving the asker more to choose from or at least think about

No comments:

Post a Comment